To Top

Refrigerator Water Line is Leaking

I have a Kenmore fridge with a ice maker. The water line is leaking from the front of the fridge behind the bottom grill and behind the fridge where it connects to the ice maker on the back side. It's leaking because the movers yanked the water line out and the red and blue connector is stripped and won't stay in the holes. Not sure if it's called a connector but the parts store doesn't know what it's called either. Any suggestions? I've already looked at the Sears website and can't seem to find anything.


By Mahealani from Bend, OR

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

March 15, 20110 found this helpful

At Lowe's or any home improvement store you can buy a kit to replace the plastic tubing that is your water line, it will have the connectors you need. The one I just bought had a universal connector, and it worked perfectly.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Guide
Refrigerator is Leaking Water
Home and Garden Repair Appliances RefrigeratorMarch 10, 2011
Refrigerator Water Dispenser
Changing Your Refrigerator Water Filter
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
A sagging clothesline with two white t-shirts pinned on it.
Keeping a Clothes Line from Sagging
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/11 13:21:06 in 662 msecs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!