Cabinet Paint Color for Kitchen with Red Countertops

I have a 10 foot red countertop in my kitchen dating from the 40s with off white cabinets. I would like to update, what color should I paint the cabinets?

By c

The "new" neutral colours work well with reds, the new neutrals are greys, a nice shade of grey would go very well with red. Try to get a really good picture of the colour with a digital camera and take it to the paint store with you to find a shade that compliments the red. My living room is a burgundy red and a soft grey. Looks great and if you don't like greys try a cream not a pinkish cream, but a brownish cream, really light, but some look pink and some look brown, ask if your paint store gives out sample pots of paint. Ours does, costs $3.50 for a pot worth it to get the right colour and not end up with a room you don't like!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenMarch 6, 2011
🍀
💘