Donating Greeting Cards

I am going through my cards new and used ones and want to know if I need to just send the fronts of them or all of the card? I also need to have an address to send them to. Thank you.

By Carolyn from Edgar, NE

One way to reuse greeting cards is put a white label over the signature which is generally on the inside, sign it and send it on. This way the card can be used multiple times.

Looking for an envelope? Go to a store where they sell greeting cards and ask to speak to the person who stocks the cards. Ask the person if you could have the envelopes that they find that don't have a card to go with them. This is a great way to collect different sizes of envelopes and in color too.

St. Jude's Ranch for Children only needs the fronts of the cards (only send ones that do not have any personal writing on the back). It will also save you in postage.

http://www.stju  ed-card-program/

Editor's Note: This organization appears to be no longer in operation. Cards sent to this address have been returned to the sender.

I am an environmental educator and would love to have your cards for the workshops I teach to kids, from preschool to high school. I can use the entire card, including the saying inside, which we use for multiple purposes. Also, I can really use everyday cards such as birthday, anniversary, get-well, etc. If you'd like to help, please send your cards to: Earth Inspired Crafts, P. O. Box 1981, Allen, TX 75013-1981. Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Are you a business, using the cards to make money for yourself? You say you are an educator and teach kids, is that your main goal?

Just want to know who will benefit from what I donate.

My mother made greeting cards. She passed away in 2008. It's time to let them go. I would like to donate them to a group that could use them to help encourage others. I would like to get a tax deduction if possible. I have 20,000 plus all occasions cards without the envelope. I live in mid Michigan.

Are you still in need of greeting cards? I have a collection of all varieties from 20 years of saving them...need to downsize. Please reply and tell me if I need to do anything to them before I mail them to you. Thank you.

I noticed this is from 2012 but wondered if you were still in need of cards. Our church and a sister church are collecting for St Jude Ranch but they are no longer doing their program.

Are you still accepting unused greeting cards? Christmas, Birthday, Get Well?

do you still want used greeting cards

I see this was posted in 2012. Do U still accept recycled greeting cards?? I have a bunch to send.

I don't think that they are still in existence. They have not responded to anyone online and any cards that have been sent to the address have been returned to sender.

Are you still interested in greeting cards. I have a quite a large amount and would like to send them to you What is the address that I need to use?

Are you still in need of Christmas cards?

Are you still collecting used greeting cards?

Do you just want the front of the cards or the whole card?

Anonymous

I am just now sending mine to St. Jude's. the address is 100 St. Jude's St.,
Boulder City NV 89005

AS of July 2017 St. Judes are no longer accepting old and used cards. Need some new ideas!