My mother in-law got us started on these. Very good!
- 1lb. boneless pork loin
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2-1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- lettuce and red onion
- Cut pork into thin strips.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and oregano. Pour over pork. Refrigerate 1-8 hours.
- Stir together yogurt or sour cream, cucumber, garlic and dill weed. Refrigerate.
- Remove pork from marinade. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. May need a little oil.
- Halve 2 pita loaves open and fill with pork.
- Top with cucumber sauce, lettuce and thinly sliced red onions.
By Robin from Washington, IA