CleaningProduct Reviews

Product Review: Arm and Hammer Shower Clean

Finally! I found the best stuff to clean the shower and glass door. I was using bleach to get rid of the mildew that built up but I had to constantly work at it to keep it under control and the toxin from the bleach I knew was not good for me to breathe. Anyway, I tried Shower Clean by Arm and Hammer and it works like magic and is so easy to use and the door is streak and water spot free now; not to mention not having to put up with the smell of bleach. All you do is spray it on the walls and door after you shower and that is it; so easy that everyone in your household can do it, even the man of the house won't mind spritzing it! It's not that expensive and it is well worth the results you will see. Much nicer to step into a shower that is clean and sparkling and healthier to boot!

By Priscilla from Inverness, Florida

I agree! I have been using it for a few years and nothing works as well. I think you have the name backwards, though. It's Arm and Hammer "Clean Shower" not "Shower Clean". It keeps my tile really nice and scum free. I hate scrubbing tile and grout! It's about $2.75 for a 32 oz. bottle with the spritzer on it. I've seen an economy refill size (without the spritzer) somewhere but not at our local stores. I love this stuff, too!

This is the most wonderful product. I can't find it anymore anywhere! Lynn - Lakeland, FL