Pump a Present?

Does anyone remembers a tube balloon stuffer from the early 90's, called Pump a Present? It is 3 tubes pink, purple, and green, you put a large balloon on one end, but somehow a small present goes in then you hand pump air into it. The present is in the balloon. Anyone know how it works or have directions? Please let me know. Thank you.

By tina

Hi Tina,
Yes, and it's funny that I saw your question posted, I was searching for balloon company's online to order some balloons to pull mine out to do a fund raiser. Well, anyway, the tubes go in descending order large to small depending on what you are stuffing. The large tube holds the stuffed item, you put the balloon over the opening of the large tube after you place your item inside, then the medium, then the small --the small one is the one you pump with. For small items you just use the medium and small tubes. Use the mini clips to snap and close off the end of the balloon. Then tie your ribbons and/or stick your bows on your present.

Hope this helps.
Kitty

Anonymous

Thanks soooo much. I did this years ago and forgot how to do it. Thanks again

I have the pump a present by Innovations Sensations bought in the 1980's and can't remember how to use it the small tube has a cover that can be removed and says to put articles in it. It fits inside the middle tube and that fits in the large tube. but not sure how all is going to come out. and where you put the balloon. If you have directions an you post them Thanks

Tina, Did you find any?

Are you still needing this information on how to use it? I have the book.

Hi there, thank you. It's not easy like the machine I've seen. Since the tubes are what I have, I will have to keep trying.

The balloons, I find on eBay. I got only 6 though to try it, and they stretch well. Try www.razmatazcelebrations.com thats her site, and thats the most reasonable I have found. Thanks again.

Anonymous

I have one right in front of me. I am new here and just found you googling a video to try to work it. You put the pink inside the yellow and then the green on the end.

Are you still looking for it? I have the Pump-a-Present Plus for sale. Has VHS tape, instruction manual, balloons, clips, and all tubes.

Hi I'm interested n buying ur pump a present if u no one brought it

I'm would like to buy one if someone has it

Anonymous

I was looking online and saw jute some time ago u had a pump a present for sale, like last year maybe, the one with tubes. I am looking for one, do u still happen to have one with instructions and book or at least instructions? How much if you do.?

Do you still have it for sale?

I have one right in front of me. I am new here and just found you googling a video to try to work it. You put the pink inside the yellow and then the green on the end. I am not on Facebook but my husband is.

I am going to post a photo and a short video for you there. His name is Den Dotson and he is from St. Louis, MO. Hope this helps. My email is mrsd2@mac.com if you want to contact me another way. Good luck!

Anyone has a pump a present ? I would love to buy one - please message me ASAP

I have a pump and am looking to buy more balloons. Anyone know where I can purchase some? Thanks!

I have the book if you are still needing this information. I am trying to find out how to get the bowl fixed.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 9, 2011
📓
🐛
😎
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf74722261.tip.html

Product FinderConsumer Advice