Pistachio Cake

I am looking for a recipe for a cake that uses a box cake mix, instant pistachio pudding, and maybe sour cream. I used to make this recipe years ago, but have since lost the recipe. My son has been begging me to make it. I would appreciate any help.

By Robbie Haas from Coral Springs, FL

Best Answer

The recipe is in the archives below your post actually there are two but one calls for cake mix, sour cream, pistachio pudding and eggs as part of the ingredients maybe you could meld the two recipes to get what you want.

Have you just googled Pistachio Cake Recipe? I bet you'll find one. Sounds good.

Go to 'Cake doctor 'on the webb-look under recipes. She has one there.

Go to my very favorite recipe site. www.allrecipes.com I looked and there are 12 to choose from. This site is great as all recipes that are tried are rated by people like you and me.

I've yet to be disappointed in a recipe that I've tried from this site. Have fun looking and God Bless!