Product FinderConsumer Advice

Steel Cooking Spoons That Hook on Pot

Where can I find stainless steel cooking spoons that have a hook at the base of the handle to hook over the edge of a pan to keep it from falling into the pan.

By Joan from Sioux Falls, SD

Until you find the spoons you want, use a wooden clothes pin clipped to the end of the regular spoon handle. Rest the clothes pin over the edge of the pot and the spoon will not fall in.

Try a restaurant supply store.

I have one of these spoons, and love it. bought it a LONG time ago, and my girls would like to find one. I haven't found any, & have looked at cookware and thrift shops. Rachel Ray has plastic ones that hook on edge of pot, but hang straight across the pot.
Mine looks like a "U" was cut out of the handle near the bowl, and pushed back to form a hook. It works well!

RADA Cutlery used to make them and sell them. I would love to be able to find a few more. I have two that I use constantly.

Where can I find a stainless steel cooking spoon that has a little hook at the base of the spoon that you can hang on the edge of the pot to prevent it from falling into the pot.