InexpensiveGifts

Frugal Spa Gift Basket

To make this Frugal Spa Gift Basket, I purchased body wash, body cream, shampoo, conditioner, facial mask, and a bar of lavender soap from a Dollar Tree Store. Then made containers of sea salt bath soak and bath bombs, and included a hand-knitted washcloth. I couldn't find bubble bath at Dollar Tree so I bought a bottle at Family Dollar.

For the packaging, I have a large carton of basket shred that I bought years ago and the last time I was at Dollar Tree I stocked up on tissue paper. I also have a large roll of cellophane in the back of the closet and have ribbon on hand for making bows.

The cheapest items were the baskets. My husband found two perfectly good baskets that were thrown in the dumpster. We're just too darned old to go dumpster diving. We used to do that it in our younger years. He uses a broom handle if he has to retrieve something in the corner of the dumpster that he can't reach.

I still have to wrap the baskets in cellophane and add a bow at the top. I usually include a card that lists all of the basket contents. For both baskets, I spent $18.92 (sales tax included) for spa products.