Tuna Pea Salad
- 1 lg. can tuna, packed in spring water, drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 med. onion, finely chopped
- 4 med. sweet pickles, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 med. can sweet peas, drained
Toss together the first 5 ingredients. Add and mix in mayonnaise until fairly moist. Gently stir in peas. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves or hot rolls and crackers.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!