Advice for Arranging a Room?

0
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

I have a dilemma for arranging furniture in my living room. The dimensions are 22 x 13. However I have two windows 7ft tall by 9 ft wide, on two connecting walls and then an opening to the dining room. I have a couch, loveseat, and one chair.

By Lori from Madison, WI

There is a website that I always use when I want to rearrange the furniture in our apartment. You have to sign up for it, but it is free to use. www.floorplanner.com is the site.
I will say you should actually measure each piece of furniture to make it as accurate as possible because you can change the size/shape of the furniture on the site.

I think you need to acquire more furniture in order to make conversation areas, moving the furniture out from the walls and creating areas such as TV watching with the sofa, chair and coffee table, game or card area with a small table and chairs, or a reading area with a comfy chair, end table, and floor lamp. Fill in with plants and benches can take the place of chairs, also. Look on Craigslist, lots of people are moving and will sell cheap rather than haul it.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJanuary 1, 2011
🌻
🎆
😎
🐛
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf93090402.tip.html