Do They Still Make LaFrance Bluing?

Does anyone know if they still make LaFrance Bluing? I haven't seen it in the stores in a long time and it is the only bluing that ever really worked well for me. I think it was made by Dove. Thank you.

By Connie P. from Vandalia, OH

I have only ever heard of Mrs. Stewart's Bluing, and I am 69 years old.

No ma'am I'm in Houston and use to pay 79 cent for it at Such an grocery store and up to $1.29 at other stores. The last two boxes purchased ran out so I went back to multiple stores and they were out. I called family in small town as far as,N Louisiana and couldn't find. I call manufacturer and was told the bluing was too expensive and my reply was I'll pay $5.00 for it. Increase price I loved it. It removed red beverages, common stains on clothing etc.

Aunt used keep poodles from tear stain around eyes and paws bright and stain free. I called over a few years to see if made a come back. But definitely no longer make.
You can get a product call Soilove. Elder lady told me about an hour ago. She gets from 99 cent Only stores. Good luck. Her daughter use to wash her towels so forth used in beauty shop to remove stains. And she sent some to sister get communion stains from table cloth.

Meant Auchan groceries store for LaFrance my auto correct changes my words as text sends

If you Google it you will find entries to tell you more about it, and where you can purchase it.

I Googled it and don't see it available anymore, just mainly nostalgia sites about the product.

It wouldn't hurt to try Mrs. Stewart's Bluing and here's a PDF that's only a couple of years old with the manufacturer's 800 number to see where it's for sale now or if you could get it directly. There are other sites that sell it but personally I would try the manufacturer first ;-) www.mrsstewart.com/.../NY.pdf

I have been trying to find it also. It is the only product that used to take out stains that no other detergent could!

I've been looking for it for over a year. Love that product!

So you said looking for over a year in 2020 present time you've found in recent years if so where?

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 13, 2010
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf93643964.tip.html