Ginger (Mixed Breed Cat)

Ginger is a 3 year 10 month old mixed breed cat. She was born here to a Black Momma cat I had at that time. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She was born March 29,2005. She likes to run all over the house and slide. She also likes to play with a rubber band. She has a cat tree, that she will run and jump up on.

She loves Tuna Fish. She will sit at the pantry door and beg for it. When I get it out of the pantry and show it to her, she will go then and sit on the floor in front of where my can opener is at. Then she runs to the room where she eats at. She loves boxes, she has had this box in the picture for a very long time. As you can see its a box full of a cat.

By Georgie from Jayess, MS

What a precious baby! What a wonderful story! I like how you said the box is full of cat...how funny! Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Purr! She looks so soft, I want to hold her!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Adorable !!! She sure looks fat, sassy, happy and healthy :-)

I once had a cat who was polydactyl ... His front paws looked like little boxing gloves and he loved q-tips (not used, of course) to play with :-) He would place one in between the regular and extra toes (the extra toes worked sort of like our thumbs) and would wave it all around, throw it and chase it and bury it under the sofa cushions :-) It never ceased to amaze me how many he placed there when I would pull the cushions up to clean ;-)

One word of caution about your baby playing with rubber bands ... It worries me that she might start munching on them when you're not looking and swallow one if they're the skinny type of bands :-(

Reply Like this photo? Yes