Pet Cat Photos

These beautiful feline companions are very photogenic. This page contains pet cat photos.

Showing 30 Articles of 58 Total

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

March 6, 2015 Flag

Your Pet's Age
1 year old

How and when did you get your pet?
She joined our family 6 months ago. While my daughter was stopped at a light, she heard a cat meowing. She called me and I told her to go back to where she heard it. So she goes back to the gas station to see if she can see the cat. She didn't see her but sure heard her meowing her little heart out as she was hiding up in one of the gas signs. So that is how we got our sweet furbaby.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She loves to play on her cat tree and loves bird watching out the window. She loves playing with her furbrother from another mother. But most of all, she loves chasing her laser. She can be in another room or in a deep sleep, but as soon she hears me pick it up, she comes a running! LOL

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 3 Comments

October 9, 2014 Flag

How and when did you get your pet?
Rubin was my daughter's cat. She bought Rubin in approximately 1997, at a pet store. When she moved from her condo, I took my two Grandkitties.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Rubin was quite spirited and opinionated. A real character. She had a bit of a temper, but she loved being in and on her humans' beds and furniture. Making my bed was, ahem, challenging. And then she would strike an adorable pose, such as this, and melt our hearts, of course!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Unfortunately, after a long life, Rubin passed away from kidney disease. I'll never forget the icy, snowy night my husband and I rushed to her vet. He was in such a panic, he had to swerve in the road and a large snow-laden tree branch knocked the passenger rear-view mirror off. Rubin passed away at home later that night. We miss all our pets who have passed over the rainbow bridge.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 4 Comments

June 24, 2010 Flag

Fic is a two month old crazy little cat. He likes to play with any kind of rope or even clothes. He enjoys to throw stuff around and hide. He also likes to hide everywhere and makes us search for him. My little cat is cute and playful, also very funny when he's playing with anything that's in his way.

He is very playful, specially when it comes to clothes. He is crazy about them. You wouldn't believe if you wouldn't see him! I was always living with another cat that died at age 20 years and 1 month. Now I can really see how little cats look like and how many troubles they make! As you can see on the picture, I found him hiding under the bed. He probably sad: "No, you found me again! OK, my turn, you hide now."

By David

Fuzzy black and white kitten.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 10 Comments

July 20, 2016 Flag

We got Mittens when she was 10 weeks old. A family was moving and had 4 kittens they were looking for homes for.

Mittens wearing glasses and false nose

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 19, 2015 Flag

I got him seven years ago from a friend who couldn't keep him. He likes to snuggle up with me.

Tyler catching a rainbow

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 2, 2012 Flag

Everything was disappearing in a hurry. I finally found out why, a stray cat was coming and eating all of it as soon as I put it out, especially popcorn!

A calico cat eating popcorn intended for birds.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 7, 2011 Flag

Lily is 11 months old. Lily's' mother was killed by raccoons when Lily and her brothers were just a few days old. Luckily someone found the wet, skinny, and cold babies.

Photo of Cat

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 16, 2010 Flag

Jazzy Boy is 4 years old. He's a finders keepers:) My boyfriend's Mom had a tiny chihuahua that was attacking something along her fence line. When we approached, it was an almost newborn kitten, scared to death!

cat viewing aquarium

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 18, 2011 Flag

Spencer will be 16 this April. Fourteen years ago, I didn't like cats at all, but my son thought it was a good idea to sneak one into the house! Now that Spencer is pretty old, he mostly sleeps.

White and tan cat sleeping on back of couch.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 8, 2016 Flag

My first cat was a stray when we adopted her and was pregnant with 5 kittens. Oreo was the runt of the litter so we decided to keep her.

Oreo (American Domestic)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 7, 2011 Flag

Dinker is my 9 year old "Angel". My sister bought him at a pet store when he was 6 weeks old. He got sick, and my sister wouldn't take him to the vet. So, I took him and adopted him as my own.

Cat lying on side.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 6, 2010 Flag

Fred is a four year old Mutt (or Moggie as the Brits say). Fred decided to 'move in' about 3 1/2 years ago. He was given to the people who lived across the street from us, but he didn't seem to care for them at all.

cat laying on back

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 23, 2014 Flag

Our daughter found her 4 years ago. Ava was 4 weeks old at the time, abandoned, helpless, and dehydrated.

Ava peeping over the table

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 11, 2015 Flag

The Snowshoe was found in a box with 2 others so I adopted him. And the tabby I got from Craigslist for my husband. They are now the best of friends and are inseparable.

cats hugging on floor

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 3, 2015 Flag

I rescued him when he was 6 weeks old. He loves to run, play with balls, and "talk" to me. Luke loves to cuddle and is very intelligent. He attempts to open doors and easily opens cabinets (I had to "kitty" proof the cabinets). He is the most loving and entertaining cat.

Luke (Sokoke)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 16, 2009 Flag

Equinox is a 1 year old runt. My husband heard a tiny meowing last winter while in a doctor's office parking lot. After looking around he discovered it was coming from the engine of a nearby car.

cat by computer

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 14, 2009 Flag

This is Marley and he is 12 years old. We got him when he was abandoned at a friends house when he was about one year old. Marley loves to go outside on his leash.

White cat on tile floor

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 15, 2015 Flag

I adopted her and her brother together as kittens. She is the queen. She sleeps with me at night. As you can see loves posing for pictures.

black and white cat

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 22, 2010 Flag

This is Domino and Lizzie. Domino is black and white one and is 13 year old. Lizzie is the tortoiseshell colored one and is 3 years old. I rescued Domino from the parking lot at work. I rescued Lizzie from the parking lot at the local grocery store.

Domino and Lizzie, house cats

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 8, 2012 Flag

Fuzzy is a 10 month old long haired cat. Fuzzy's mom showed up on our doorstep pregnant last September, on you guessed it, Labor Day. She proceeded to have 5 kittens. I kept the mom (little Orphan Annie) and Fuzzy, who has provided us with endless entertainment and madness!

Cat hiding out in a hanging spider plant pot.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 23, 2014 Flag

Mae Mae loves to stretch out in the recliner as soon as it is vacant. She is a special needs kitty we were fostering and then adopted. She has Ataxia, or Floppy Cat Syndrome.

Mae Mae (Cat)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 6, 2012 Flag

Little Orphan Annie showed up at my doorstep (on LABOR day no less) pregnant and hungry. She gave birth to 5 kittens, one being little Fuzzy Wuzzy pictured here.

Sketch of cats on kitchen chair.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 29, 2012 Flag

I thought it might be fun to look at the various photos over time of our family's pets enjoying each other's company.

Cats sharing pet tube.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 21, 2010 Flag

This is Thor, his name came from the Norse God of Thunder and it fits him. Thor is about 7 years old. I'm sure he's a mixed breed but he looks a lot like a Korat. We adopted Thor from a family whose cat had kittens. He was about 6 weeks old.

Curled up next to pumpkin.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 29, 2015 Flag

Fuzzy, the cat, sitting in an Easter basket.

grey and white long hair cat in Easter basket

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 2, 2014 Flag

I got Dizzy 8 years ago from a friend, and got Princess 5 years ago from the same friend. Tigger is their baby, (Princess was not fixed like I was told she was...)

Dizzy, Princess, and Tigger

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 5, 2010 Flag

Chandler is 2 years old. She is a black and white kitty cat. Two years ago, I was at the bar I worked at and stepped outside of the front door and this little black furball comes running towards me.

cat sleeping

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 16, 2016 Flag

He was a rescue from my neighborhood. The owners had moved away leaving him behind. 6 years later he is in my family now. He loves the outdoors when I am outside. He is so loving. When I come home from work he meets me at the door faithfully with a lovely greet!

White Kitty

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 21, 2010 Flag

KeKe is a cat my daughter picked up from a neighbors barn. The kitty jumped from a hayloft almost into my daughter's outstretched arms! She knew then, this was our KeKe!

Closeup of profile.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 9, 2013 Flag

My cat Annie seems to be taking flower bed literally!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Photos Pets CatsOctober 1, 2013
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
A tuxedo cat sitting in front of his food.
How Much Should I Feed My Cat?
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 12, 2017 at 3:40:08 PM on 10.0.0.54 in 10 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.