Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Pet Cat Photos

These beautiful feline companions are very photogenic. This page contains pet cat photos.

Showing 24 Articles of 65 Total

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

March 6, 2015 Flag

Your Pet's Age
1 year old

How and when did you get your pet?
She joined our family 6 months ago. While my daughter was stopped at a light, she heard a cat meowing. She called me and I told her to go back to where she heard it. So she goes back to the gas station to see if she can see the cat. She didn't see her but sure heard her meowing her little heart out as she was hiding up in one of the gas signs. So that is how we got our sweet furbaby.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She loves to play on her cat tree and loves bird watching out the window. She loves playing with her furbrother from another mother. But most of all, she loves chasing her laser. She can be in another room or in a deep sleep, but as soon she hears me pick it up, she comes a running! LOL

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Cute!:)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

October 9, 2014 Flag

How and when did you get your pet?
Rubin was my daughter's cat. She bought Rubin in approximately 1997, at a pet store. When she moved from her condo, I took my two Grandkitties.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Rubin was quite spirited and opinionated. A real character. She had a bit of a temper, but she loved being in and on her humans' beds and furniture. Making my bed was, ahem, challenging. And then she would strike an adorable pose, such as this, and melt our hearts, of course!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Unfortunately, after a long life, Rubin passed away from kidney disease. I'll never forget the icy, snowy night my husband and I rushed to her vet. He was in such a panic, he had to swerve in the road and a large snow-laden tree branch knocked the passenger rear-view mirror off. Rubin passed away at home later that night. We miss all our pets who have passed over the rainbow bridge.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you all for voting for Rubin. I looked at pictures of her yesterday and smiled salty tears.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Mittens wearing glasses and false nose

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

We got Mittens when she was 10 weeks old. A family was moving and had 4 kittens they were looking for homes for.

Fuzzy black and white kitten.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Fic is a two month old crazy little cat. He likes to play with any kind of rope or even clothes. He enjoys to throw stuff around and hide. He also likes to hide everywhere and makes us search for him.

Jake, Duke and Shadow (Cats)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 20

Was going through and organizing boxes of old photographs and came across this photo taken about a decade ago of the three boys, Jake, Duke and Shadow.

Tyler catching a rainbow

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

I got him seven years ago from a friend who couldn't keep him. He likes to snuggle up with me.

The Boys Club (Cats)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 15

I call this shot "The Boys Club.": Leo, Sam, Matty, Bailey and Gabriel. Leo is 5, Sam/Matty 2, Bailey is 9, Gabe is 4. All are mixed tabby and all were giveaways.

Missy Stitch (Cat)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

Missy Stitch will be 3 in March 2011. Missy Stitch is a petite fluffy tuxedo cat from mixed coats. Her mama cat produced a varied assortment of coated kittens.

A calico cat eating popcorn intended for birds.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

Everything was disappearing in a hurry. I finally found out why, a stray cat was coming and eating all of it as soon as I put it out, especially popcorn!

Photo of Cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 25

Lily is 11 months old. Lily's' mother was killed by raccoons when Lily and her brothers were just a few days old. Luckily someone found the wet, skinny, and cold babies.

cat viewing aquarium

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Jazzy Boy is 4 years old. He's a finders keepers:) My boyfriend's Mom had a tiny chihuahua that was attacking something along her fence line. When we approached, it was an almost newborn kitten, scared to death!

White and tan cat sleeping on back of couch.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Spencer will be 16 this April. Fourteen years ago, I didn't like cats at all, but my son thought it was a good idea to sneak one into the house! Now that Spencer is pretty old, he mostly sleeps.

Oreo (American Domestic)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

My first cat was a stray when we adopted her and was pregnant with 5 kittens. Oreo was the runt of the litter so we decided to keep her.

Cat lying on side.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

Dinker is my 9 year old "Angel". My sister bought him at a pet store when he was 6 weeks old. He got sick, and my sister wouldn't take him to the vet. So, I took him and adopted him as my own.

cat laying on back

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 20

Fred is a four year old Mutt (or Moggie as the Brits say). Fred decided to 'move in' about 3 1/2 years ago. He was given to the people who lived across the street from us, but he didn't seem to care for them at all.

Ava peeping over the table

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Our daughter found her 4 years ago. Ava was 4 weeks old at the time, abandoned, helpless, and dehydrated.

cats hugging on floor

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

The Snowshoe was found in a box with 2 others so I adopted him. And the tabby I got from Craigslist for my husband. They are now the best of friends and are inseparable.

Luke (Sokoke)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

I rescued him when he was 6 weeks old. He loves to run, play with balls, and "talk" to me. Luke loves to cuddle and is very intelligent. He attempts to open doors and easily opens cabinets (I had to "kitty" proof the cabinets). He is the most loving and entertaining cat.

cat by computer

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Equinox is a 1 year old runt. My husband heard a tiny meowing last winter while in a doctor's office parking lot. After looking around he discovered it was coming from the engine of a nearby car.

Domino and Lizzie, house cats

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 12

This is Domino and Lizzie. Domino is black and white one and is 13 year old. Lizzie is the tortoiseshell colored one and is 3 years old. I rescued Domino from the parking lot at work. I rescued Lizzie from the parking lot at the local grocery store.

Mae Mae (Cat)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Mae Mae loves to stretch out in the recliner as soon as it is vacant. She is a special needs kitty we were fostering and then adopted. She has Ataxia, or Floppy Cat Syndrome.

Cat hiding out in a hanging spider plant pot.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Fuzzy is a 10 month old long haired cat. Fuzzy's mom showed up on our doorstep pregnant last September, on you guessed it, Labor Day. She proceeded to have 5 kittens. I kept the mom (little Orphan Annie) and Fuzzy, who has provided us with endless entertainment and madness!

black and white cat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

I adopted her and her brother together as kittens. She is the queen. She sleeps with me at night. As you can see loves posing for pictures.

White cat on tile floor

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

This is Marley and he is 12 years old. We got him when he was abandoned at a friends house when he was about one year old. Marley loves to go outside on his leash.

Load More
Photos Pets CatsOctober 1, 2013
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
A tuxedo cat sitting in front of his food.
How Much Should I Feed My Cat?
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2017 at 9:07:41 PM on 10.0.2.135 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.