Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Popsicle Stick Craft Ideas

Popsicle sticks are great for making kid crafts and other projects. This is a guide about Popsicle stick craft ideas.

March 8, 2017 Flag

How to Make a Popsicle Stick Toy Harmonica

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This cute harmonica is made from popsicle sticks and kids will love playing with it. This is a guide about making a popsicle stick toy harmonica.

December 22, 2016 Flag

frame will fit on base

This is a guide about making a Popsicle stick picture frame. Popsicle sticks are so versatile for using in crafting projects.

March 9, 2012 Flag

I use this to put my nail polish in.

Glue three popsicle sticks together. You will need two of these, and one on each end to form a rectangle. Keep building it until you have 14 layers. You will need three of these boxes.

Once done, attach each box together with 2 Popsicle sticks. When dry, turn over and do the same to the back. Reinforce by building a fifteenth layer around the two sticks.

Then, depending on the pattern you want, start filling in the back the way you want them.

I put some on diagonally, then added some sideways. I did some straight then added some sideways. It will all depend on the way you want it to look.

When dry, hang up.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

That is so amazing how you did that!

September 7, 2016 Flag

Popsicle Stick Office Tools Organizer

Popsicle sticks are not just for Popsicles or paddle pop ice cream. They can be made into bracelets, key chains, and even a pen and office supplies organizer.

January 4, 2017 Flag

A finished popsicle stick snowflake, painted white.

This is a guide about making a Popsicle stick snowflake. Popsicle sticks or craft sticks are perfect for making these decorative snowflake designs.

January 16, 2017 Flag

Skinny Chicks for Easter

These fun Easter decorations are suer to make anyone who received them smile. This is a guide about making popsicle stick chicks.

December 21, 2016 Flag

Finished box.

This is a guide about making a Popsicle stick box. Many of us remember making these at camp or in school. They make good gift for parents and friends.

November 23, 2016 Flag

Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

This is a guide about making easy Popsicle stick ornaments. Popsicle or craft sticks have long been used to make a wide variety of crafts.

October 19, 2016 Flag

Making a Popsicle Stick Wooden Sled Ornament

This is a guide about making a Popsicle stick wooden sled ornament. Popsicle sticks are excellent craft supplies to have on hand for you and the kids to use for making cute ornaments.

June 19, 2009 Flag

Finished box.

Easy box to make using Popsicle sticks layered and glued together to put trinkets in such as coins, jewelry, coupons, memorabilia, photos, receipts, pins, buttons, etc. Great Father's Day gift. My daughter made this for her dad at Girl Scouts.

July 6, 2016 Flag

Clothespin and Popsicle Stick Plane FB

This is a guide about making a clothespin and Popsicle stick plane. Use clip style clothes pins and Popsicle sticks to create a cute little wooden toy plane.

April 27, 2016 Flag

Making a Popsicle Stick Wishing Well

This is a guide about making a Popsicle stick wishing well. Popsicle sticks have been used in crafts for decades.

May 20, 2011 Flag

Finished project mounted in shadow box.

This was a craft project that I did with my 3 year old (the first two parts, anyway). The first part was blowing tempera paint bubbles onto paper with a straw. Then we made the Popsicle stick frame and decorated it. Finally, we used tempera paint to stain the unfinished shadow box.

December 6, 2010 Flag

Car With Stick People

This was a spur of the moment craft created when a three year old noticed a sheet of felt circles I had sitting around. As they were self stick pads for the bottom of chair legs and I had extras, I began to think what he could stick them on.

December 14, 2015 Flag

Popsicle Stick Penguin

This is a guide about making a popsicle stick penguin. This project turn plain popsicle sticks into this adorable penguin decoration.

December 4, 2007 Flag

I make picture frames out of Popsicle sticks that are absolutely beautiful. I paint the sticks then decorate further with glitter or stickers.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 21, 2015 Flag

Popsicle stick bow with Q-tip arrows

This is a guide about making a popsicle stick bow and arrow. A simple craft made with a few things found around the house, that can be fun for inside or outside play.

February 3, 2005 Flag

Can you make earrings from ice cream sticks? That was the challenge a friend was gave me. Back then as a student, I would make jewelry out of anything that caught my attention.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 1, 2009 Flag

I am looking for Popsicle Christmas tree ornament instructions.

By Nancy from Defiance, MO

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I submitted this idea last year but submitted it too late for it to get posted in time for others to make them for Christmas but I think you'll like this easy idea and your question gave me the idea to submit it again ;-)

http://www.thri  9124172.tip.html

July 20, 2006 Flag

I am looking for popsicle stick crafts.

Billy from Henderson, NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can buy them at Wal Mart. Duuuh, you can get anything at Wal Mart.

September 12, 2010 Flag

I'm looking for a pattern to make a Popsicle stick lamp. I need something that will walk me through it step-by-step. My son has his first apartment and I'd like to make one for him.

By Louise from Port Charlotte, FL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 22, 2008 Flag

How do you make lamps out of Popsicle sticks?

Ruthie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 22, 2009 Flag

I was running out of ideas on miniature furniture to make for a dollhouse when I came across this idea. Look in a Log Cabin book or magazine for pictures of furniture and log cabins. You can duplicate it using popsicle sticks, a glue gun and pruning shears to easily cut the sticks in half.

Another place to look for ideas is a book on how to build wood furniture with step by step illustrations. It has opened up a whole new world on making dollhouse furniture and even landscapes for the outside of the dollhouse. Popsicle sticks are just like miniature 2x4's and the possibilities are endless.

By shedrivesz

Answers:

Dollhouse Furniture Made From Popsicle Sticks

Popsicle sticks also make great hardwood floors for dollhouses. (03/11/2005)

By cjgeo

Thanks, this is a great idea! (05/30/2006)

Wooden coffee stirrers make better wood flooring than Popsicle sticks. They are thinner, and more "woody" looking. I found some (not cheap) at the supermarket last week, but they can usually be found in bulk at distributors.
They can also be used for a more "weathered" look on Tudor type wall finishings too. (06/01/2007)

By ThisOldDollhouse

I like the idea - especially since you said that they are like 2 x 4's. Takes the guessing and figuring out, and leaves the fun in! (04/21/2009)

By ksallen

Great idea! Has anyone any photos or instructions on how to make the furniture? (10/03/2009)

By h.arnott

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
A stack of popsicle sticks.
Uses for Popsicle Sticks
Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherMarch 10, 2012
Finished box.
Making a Popsicle Stick Box
Painted well with stencil removed and design visible.
Making a Popsicle Stick Wishing Well
Skinny Chicks for Easter
Making Popsicle Stick Chicks
red painted sled with cross member and ribbon pull tied on
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 20, 2017 at 12:11:54 PM on 10.0.2.7 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.