Bread Pan Stuck in Bread Maker?

I recently purchased a second hand Kambrook bread maker from a friend. The bread pan is stuck inside the machine and cannot be removed, even with force. It looks to be in relatively good, clean condition. I am not sure how long since it has been used. Is this a common problem and what is the best way to remove it?

Best Answer

Did you try turning the pan? The pan on my bread machine locks into place with a simple turn; turning the opposite direction releases it so it will easily lift out. Under the pan is typically a rubber ring stopping the dough from oozing out--the rubber ring will not allow the pan to get stuck on permanently.

I would notify the friend. He or she should return your money. A second alternative is to notify the company directly and ask for assistance.

Are you in Australia?

I suggest calling the company:

kambrook.com.au/.../breadmakers

The link has all the info.

Post back what you learn!

I got one of the original bread machines, Panasonic, when they first came out over 30 years ago. We used it almost daily, and I wore out the "bucket" bread pan. The machine itself still worked fine, and I'd replaced the paddle, but it was just worn out.

I called Panasonic and asked about getting a new one, and I was told it would cost $60. I'd seen new machines for $30, so I bought a new one.

I agree you should call the company, but I doubt replacing it, if you can get it out, will be less expensive than just buying a new machine.

Best Answer

Oh, and I'd probably try spraying WD40 around the bottom where it's stuck. WD40 can work wonders sometimes.

Pans can get stuck in these machines and it makes it hard to remove them. However, there are ways to do this and it is necessary to know what the make and model of your machine is.

If I knew this one I could point you to a vidoe about how you can fix the machine and remove the pan. Can you post this for me so that I can help you out. Thanks.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesSeptember 17, 2019
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bread-Pan-Stuck-in-Bread-Maker.html