Small Kitchen AppliancesAppliances

Bread Pan Stuck in Bread Maker

I recently purchased a second hand Kambrook bread maker from a friend. The bread pan is stuck inside the machine and cannot be removed, even with force. It looks to be in relatively good, clean condition. I am not sure how long since it has been used. Is this a common problem and what is the best way to remove it?

I would notify the friend. He or she should return your money. A second alternative is to notify the company directly and ask for assistance.

Are you in Australia?

I suggest calling the company:

kambrook.com.au/.../breadmakers

The link has all the info.

Post back what you learn!

I got one of the original bread machines, Panasonic, when they first came out over 30 years ago. We used it almost daily, and I wore out the "bucket" bread pan. The machine itself still worked fine, and I'd replaced the paddle, but it was just worn out.

I called Panasonic and asked about getting a new one, and I was told it would cost $60. I'd seen new machines for $30, so I bought a new one.

I agree you should call the company, but I doubt replacing it, if you can get it out, will be less expensive than just buying a new machine.

Oh, and I'd probably try spraying WD40 around the bottom where it's stuck. WD40 can work wonders sometimes.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesSeptember 17, 2019
🌻
🎃
🎂