Clean Your Coach Handbag at Home

After reading the tip about throwing your Coach bag in the washer I thought I'd give it a try. I had found the purse as I was cleaning up after the last tenant moved out of the rental property I own. The purse looked like new except it was a little dirty. Since it was a found item I figured, why not? I put it in the washing machine on delicate cycle with a couple towels as previously recommended, used cold water and Woolite and hung it up dry. It came out perfect; looks brand new. It is a sateen finish bag with leather handles and trim.

Is it safe to throw a patent leather coach in the washing machine to get lining clean? It's oh so grubby

How did the leather come out? I thought leather got hard after it got wet...

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceFebruary 10, 2013
📓
🌻
🎂