Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside

My Lulu, a Japanese Spritz is potty trained and recently has been pooping and peeing sometimes at home. We bought her 3 weeks ago and she recently started sneezing and peeing inside. What should I do?

By Diana from Ghazieh, Lebanon

Best Answer

I have some questions here. You say she is certainly potty trained, yet you only bought her three weeks ago. What is your guarantee she is potty trained?
Was the dog in a kennel, a store or in a person's home when you bought her?
I would suggest you act as if her house training was incomplete and continue her training just like you would a puppy.

Best Answer

Potty training is not complete until a dog is about a year old. Keep working with her and I am sure she will improve. Take her to the Vet to check out the sneezing. Make sure she has had her vaccinations.

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 16, 2015
🌻
📓
🎂