Donate Sample Toiletries to Homeless

I have an abundance of freebies that I have come to me in the mail or that obtain from hotel stays and such. I will never in my entire life be able to use these. I am on a mission now to help those less unfortunate. I have some used purses as well and I am putting some of the items that I have compiled over the years and doing a handout to the homeless. I think they would appreciate shampoos and toothpastes. All in all, I think it will make me feel good to give this holiday season.

I bring my samples to the food pantry. Food stamps do not cover toiletries and paper goods. The people who work there are happy to give them out.

Better Living Charity TipsNovember 19, 2015
🎃