Donating Fabric

I have a huge collection of fabric and am looking for an organization that could make use of it. I would be willing to drive it to the location if it is not too far.

By Lynn O.

Call your local high school or theatre organization - they'll be happy to take it.

I work a a charter school and our teachers need fabric to decorate their boards. We are a new School. Please contact me at 904-694-2660 ask for school nurse please help our school and teachers.

Not sure if this is still around, but perhaps this group in your area can assist:

Teacher Supply Depot -

Teacher Supply, Volunteer Opportunities, Donations Location
3108 Lenox Avenue (54), Jacksonville, Florida 32254.

904.381.7480

Mission: To collect donated materials from companies throughout the Jacksonville area and give those supplies and materials free to district schools.

Where are you located? I'm looking for donations of fabric suitable for kids' pajamas for an orphanage in Haiti my church works with.

With my students we will be making sundresses and boys britches for a school in Kenya. We need cotton type fabric, thread, ribbon, elastic and trims. Thank you in advance for your help.

I have alot of good fabric to donate. Who do I contact??

we are in Jacksonville Fl. Bridge Prep Academy. we are looking for donations for our teachers boards.

Fabric would be great. our number is 904-694-2660 any help for our school would be greatly appreciated. From school nurse.

Michele Durling -- do you still need fabrics and notions for the girls dresses and boys "Britches" your organization was making? I have lots of cotton fabrics.

Do you still have the donations, I am looking for fabrics to make vestments for Priest and childrens clothes for Africa. Also any kind of material for sewing. thank you.

I have fabric to donate. Please conact me.

Anonymous

I am in Oregon and am the President of the West Coast Indian Foundation. I am always looking for free material to help teach the children to sew. I have a 501 (c)3 organization. Need to know where u are located to see if possible to pick up.

541-660-0765

I would love to use your fabric for students who are making pillowcases for kids with cancer. I live in Massachusetts

where are you in Massachusetts?

Hello,

I am looking for donations for any type of fabrics for the Thurgood Marshall Middle School, Lynn Public Schools. If you happen to have any left, I would greatly appreciate it. We have a brand new building that opened 4/25/16, and we fell short of being able to stock the new cooking and sewing classes. It would make the students here very happy I can be reached at virgiliol@lynnschools.org

Thank you so much!

I am looking for any fabric donations for the students at Thurgood Marshall Middle School, Lynn Public Schools. (Not sure where you are located) So we have a brand new building that opened 4/25/16, and we fell short being able to supply the cooking and sewing class. I have contacted local businesses as well, but if you happen to have any left, the students here would appreciate it very much! I can be reached at virgiliol@lynnschools.org.

Thank you!!!

Need fabrics for low income non profit organization in San Antonio Texas.

I am in need of cotton fabric for my middle school sewing club to make pillowcases to donate to sick kids in the hospital. We are located in Missouri.

Hi my name is Ms.mims, and I work for metrocare svc. I am looking for fabric donations for our Safe haven program. Directed around helping the homeless maintain and conduct a healthy lifestyle I have started a nonprofit "Who am I"Women support group. One of the things we're planning on doing this crafting and sewing projects we're also planning on making curtains for their newly Apartment..

some of the ladies never had a place of their own so we are so excited to help them beautify and make their first apartment comfortable and also stylish... We will love to receive fabric donations and Will greatly appreciated.