Emory Hugs Lilly (Siamese Mix and Calico)

Your Pet's Age
Emory is 8 months old and he is hugging his 7 month old sister Lilly. These moments are precious to me!

Your Pet's Breed
Emory is a Siamese mix and Lilly is a Calico.

How and when did you get your pet?
Emory is a little guy we took in as a kitten, and Lilly is one of our kittens until I find the perfect home. If that never happens, she will always have a home right here ;)

What does your pet like to do for fun?
They like to chase a clear soft rubber ball, with our husky Shepherd mix, Sampson, chase laser lights, paper balls, and play with any simple toy I make them.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
They always know when I am feeling down and come lay by me. They are adorable. We have ten cats at present. I am never without hugs and cuddles from one of them and neither is my husband ;)