Fabric Scraps for Dog Charity

Where can I find fabric remnants or scraps to be used to make various items to be sold at craft stalls at dog shows and fetes, with all proceeds going to FOSS (Friends of South Glos. Strays). The money raised is used to care for dogs until they find new homes and to pay for neutering/spaying and other veterinary costs. I am based in Bristol, UK.

I don't know if in England you you go on craigslist.org much but it is a good site in general. YOu can also go to a facebook group of your area, you can find folks who will donate to you

Most importantly, try a local quilt guild. Quilters always go through a lot of fabric and always are trying to get rid of fabric. They also usually contribute to their local communities in various ways.
A directory is here: www.quiltguilds.com/

Here is one result specific to the UK
United Kingdom Quilt Guilds - Quilting Guilds of the British Isles ...
For more information, Email: Chrissie@hillside-21.freeserve.co.uk or write Chrissie Cook(Secretary) 21 Hillside, Tuxford, NEWARK, Notts NG22 0JJ England ...
www.quiltguilds.com/united-kingdom.htm

I would ask friends and put out the word. I would also go to fabric and upholstery shops and seamstresses