Finding Roof Repair Assistance for a Low Income Homeowner

I am a low income homeowner. I just got a new job and have a salary, but due to my bills have bad credit. My situation is that I desperately need a new roof on my house and can't afford that.

Please I need your help to see if you know someone/bank that could loan me a credit line based upon my salary and the monthly payment would be deducted straight from my paycheck.

My deep apologies for asking that, but no bank so far will do that. I need to find some more ideas or places to go.
Thank you very much.
God bless you.

Call HUD at (800) 767-7468 and tell them your situation.

Habitat for Humanity can help

In my town, many of the churches or other religious organizations have discretionary funds to help parishioners in need. If you belong to a church or other religious institution, you may want to consider talking to the leader about help. It is always confidential and so much so most parishioners don't even know it exist until they need help.

While you are finding help...the Federal Trade Commission has really good info to help you rebuild your credit. A link to that site is www.consumer.ftc.gov/.../0058-credit-repair-how-help-yourself

BE VERY wary of any website or ad where people tell you they can fix your credit. They can't and are almost always scams or things where they get rich off your trouble. There are lots of things you can do to help yourself get back on track. I know that is not going to help with your immediate need...but it will help you rebuilt your future along with when you find help for your roof.

Wishing you all the best!