Freezing a Jell-O No Bake Pie

I just made a strawberry Jell-O no bake graham cracker crust pie can this be frozen?

If it is a cheesecake type of pie it will change the texture.

Yes. Just wrap it very tightly in cling wrap and put it in a container. Thaw naturally to serve.

Someone asked this question for No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie. spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com/.../ The OP wrote back she's always fridged hers but could be thawed out.

However, I don't think the consistency is the same. Any reason why you'd like to freeze the pie?

I have food texture issues (meaning I can't eat foods that have certain textures) and the texture changes when you freeze jello or pies with jello. So, the answer is you can freeze it, it is safe, but it will not remain in the same consistency--it gets (to me a rubbery, gummy, and almost slimy feel to it).

That said, I have friends who do not have food textures, and they don't seem to care.

My vote! Keep it in the refrigerator and eat it within a few days! YUM!!

This can be frozen but when served you will find that not everyone will agree on the taste as it will vary greatly.
Refrigeration is best as this is the type of dessert that has the best flavor if eaten the same or next day.

Food and Recipes Freezing DessertsJune 7, 2019
🐛
📓
🌻
😎