Getting Back to Natural Hair Color?

I have had blonde hair for the last 50 years. I have medium to dark blonde hair and I am just tired of touch ups every 4 or 5 weeks. If I use a semi permanent red before I use a permanent light brown or dark blonde will the color fade or should I use permanent light red first to avoid fading? My hair is stripped, all but the roots which are growing out about 1/2 inch. Years ago I had my hair reversed frost where a professional pulled my bleached blonde hair thru a cap, put red on the pulled hair and then a light brown, it turned out beautiful with streaks of blonde and light brown.

That was over 35 years ago and now I can't find someone to understand and do this again as it was not too noticeable growing out. I guess it's too much trouble to go thru the cap and doing 2 colors. It worked great back then. Thank you for your comments. I am just not sure about a semi permanent color and the fading.

By Joyce

Why not visit a beauty parlor supply shop and see if they can recommend colors? They also sell the caps and supplies right there and can make recommendations for you to either try yourself or get someone to help. It's easier than you think!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringApril 20, 2015
📓
🌻
😷
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Back-to-Natural-Hair-Color.html