H2O X5 Steamer Mop Pump Not Running

Category Appliances
Sometimes small home appliances can be repaired saving you money over buying a new one. This is a guide about H2O X5 steamer mop pump not running.

My X5 steamer just feels warm. There is no noise. I don't think the pump is running. Has anyone had the same problem?

Answers

Your problem may be minerals clogging up the filter. The author of the article I read sawed the compartment open, cleaned it out, and epoxied it back together. You can read the article here:

http://chris-ei rebuild.html?m=1

I am sure you can call the manufacture and they can help you.

Sir,

H2o mob the pump is not pushing the water into the heating tank please let me know how to repair the pump.

Thanks

I have the same problem. When I called I was asked to buy a new mop or replace the whole pump bit for a fortune!!!! Might as well buy a cheaper mop for that price! Customer service is useless!!!!

I got a H2O X5 steamer and I need to know how to fix the pump. Where can I see an assembly diagram or photos of its components, or find out how to get a replacement unit?