Hamburger and Cabbage Soup Recipe?

I'm looking for a recipe for homemade hamburger and cabbage soup. Does any one have it?

By Rachelle B.

Hi. I don't have a real recipe - I cook the old fashioned way, adding things and cooking it until it "looks right", just a way of saying cooking to suit myself and my family. So no measurements here, just a guideline. I make it the way I make stuffed cabbage, without stuffing anything. Brown some onions and a little garlic. Add ground meat and brown. Pour in a can or two of tomatoes, chopped, and the juice. I usually season it with paprika, maybe some cumin and coriander too. Chop a small cabbage and put it in. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until the cabbage is done. Then add cooked rice (rice sometimes does not cook well in a tomato broth). Sometimes I add in sliced carrots, kidney beans, and corn along with the cabbage, and I will vary the seasonings too. Hope this helps!

Food and Recipes Recipes SoupsMarch 8, 2013
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hamburger-and-Cabbage-Soup-Recipe.html