House Trained Dog Pooping on Floor

I have a 3 year old male Shih Tzu that has started popping in the floor everyday, most of the time in the mornings. I need any advice on how to get him to stop. We have not had any changes. Please help!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

You need to take him to the vet to find out if there are any physical reasons for the incontinence.

My little daisy will do the same. I couldn't figure it out, her schedule hadn't change but we have had a lot of company over. It seems that she would get jealous because we weren't paying enough attention to her, so she'd shit in front of our chair or the walk way. Yes 2 spots/same time! The bitch is crazy, i know. Usually id kennel her up for a few hours for punishment but afterwards id focuse on giving her as much attention as i could that day and she got over it.

It happens once in a blue moon but it always seems to be when we have company over for long period of time. If it goes on for more than 3 days in a row. I have to suck my frustrations all in and pretend i didnt see her poop nor acknowledge that she made a mistake. I just clean it up in silence without saying a word to her and go on about my day. With not puishing her at that point and it seemed she would get over it and be back to normal. Hope this helps, good luck!