How to Make "Hard Boiled" Eggs in the Oven

Category Eggs
Your oven is a surprising place to cook eggs right in the shell. This is a page about how to make "hard boiled" eggs in the oven.

Put your eggs in a muffin tin put into oven at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. They are easier to peel and taste great.

I'll never boil eggs again! I found a recipe online for baked eggs and it's just too simple to ever bother with watching a pot again.

Place eggs in a muffin tin or directly on your oven rack. And bake at 325 degrees F. for 30 minutes. Remove and plunge into an ice water bath, then peel and serve.

You can make perfect hardboiled style eggs by popping them in the oven. Preheat your oven for 325 to 350 degrees F. Put raw eggs in muffin tins and bake for about 30 minutes. I tried this with my toaster oven and it turned out great.

I adjusted it to about 320 degrees F and baked for 25 minutes. After they're done, drop them in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. They're easy to peel and are deliciously creamy.

I just tried this for the first time and it works great. To make the best and easiest hard "boiled" eggs; preheat oven to 325 degrees F.

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Food Tips EggsJune 28, 2018
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-Hard-Boiled-Eggs-in-the-Oven.html