How to Make "Hard Boiled" Eggs in the Oven

Category Eggs
Your oven is a surprising place to cook eggs right in the shell. This is a guide about how to make "hard boiled" eggs in the oven.

Put your eggs in a muffin tin put into oven at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. They are easier to peel and taste great.

You can make perfect hardboiled style eggs by popping them in the oven. Preheat your oven for 325 to 350 degrees F. Put raw eggs in muffin tins and bake for about 30 minutes. I tried this with my toaster oven and it turned out great. I adjusted it to about 320 degrees F and baked for 25 minutes. After they're done, drop them in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. They're easy to peel and are deliciously creamy.

I just tried this for the first time and it works great. To make the best and easiest hard "boiled" eggs; preheat oven to 325 degrees F. I used a muffin tin to make it easier to remove eggs when done, but you can put them directly on the oven rack.

Cook eggs for 30 minutes then immediately put them in very cold water. I cracked mine while they were cooling in the water and they were so easy to peel. My eggs came out perfect.