Identifying Figurines?

I'm trying to find out the name and value of these figurines my aunt has a lot of them, but no info.

Look on the bottom for an identifying marking.

It looks like it might be a Troll? Check bottoms if feet, belly buttons and backs for the years. If they are 1970s era I bet they are Trolls. They have many different values, totally worth investing more.

Can you post some photos of the others? How tall are they? Are they ceramic or resin (ceramic is glass, resin is plasticy)? Are they on wood bases? Is there a signature around the feet or on the back? Or if on a wood stand, anything engraved in the wood?

These look so familiar and I have two thoughts...the insignia on hat looks like a service organization. If they are from service groups or an insurance or investment company, some of those have held value. There were collectibles that were "private label" pieces that were given as promotional items or sold to employees. These are much more rare.

If that is not what he is...I am just not sure...he resembles figurines I sold tons of from one of the Hallmark stores I worked at. I think in the mid 1980s that these type figures of men with exaggerated figures in different careers and situations...like a dentist, a doctor, a salesman (which is what this one reminds me of), fishing etc. were popular. This is why having more info would be MOST helpful to me.

They sold a lot at Father's day. If it is the latter, they were Enesco or Russ Berrie or one of those type places. They were trying to be a cross between a troll, a hummel and a capodimontei piece and they looked like what you have.

If that is what they are, they did not hold their value for resale, but they make great Father's Day gifts.

If I can find more, I will post back. Thanks for sharing.

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesJune 12, 2019
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Figurines-1.html