Identifying a Old Table?

I'm trying to identify this table I found it at a yard sale and I thought it was cool. There are no markings of any kind that I can see. It just says made in China. Any help would be great.

Best Answer

Normally if the table is made in China and there are no other marking on the table it is not really worth much at all because it is a replica of the original table. Most inlaid tables like yours are not made in China but are make in other countries. In order to identify yours, it will be almost impossible because of the lack of information from the company that made this table.

This is a replica of very expensive inlaid top tables. It is not worth much and it will be hard to identify the maker.

Can you please show the underside and the entire leg Is the top shellaced? With more info, hopefully I can help you figure out what you have. Thanks! Looking forward to learning more.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureDecember 26, 2019
🌻
🎆
😷
👔
😎
🐛