Identifying a Porcelain Doll

Can someone please help me identify this porcelain doll? I have looked everywhere online for hours and I can not find this doll anywhere. I have found a few like her, but no exact match.

You have an unusual doll but without a brand/maker mark it will be almost impossible to find out her identity or any other information. It appears you have found a number but I cannot help with just that but maybe someone else will have some ideas.

• You might be able to get some information if you ask your question and post her pictures on one of the free doll forums.
  • You can Google doll forums and several will be there so you might try several. Be sure to send your pictures along with any information you may have as well as her overall height.
  • You might want to check out one of these links:
  • www.tapatalk.com/.../
  • www.whatsellsbest.com/.../dolls.html

There is a blog on www.dollreference.com.

She is neat. Never saw one like her before.

Her construction leads me to think she is old.

If you have a reputable antique dealer in your town, you may want to take her in to see if they can give you info. If you say it is for insurance purposes, dealers tend to be more open about sharing info and even values.

Let us know what you learn! She's really pretty!