Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I have a doll and have no idea who she is. I've had her for years and got her at a garage sale. Can you help me? I believe the back says 193B.

You may need to look for more markings. To me it looks like /938. This would mean many dolls were produced and this one doll isnt worth much.

without markings it is hard to tell. I did an image search for the doll as well as a google image search for 'blonde doll wedding dress' but it would take hours to sift through all the images and find the one - you could attempt it though.

Just look for as many descriptors as possible here www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi
blonde
blue eyes
narrow face
wedding dress
193B or /938 (i agree with Judy)
materials (face, body, etc)

and just scroll through them all till you find it

Your photo makes it very hard to really see the marking on this doll. If you can give us some information or try and take a better photo in better light this one would help greatly.

Then it would be possible to search for the doll's marking online. However, like this it is almost impossible to give you a good answer to who has made this doll or other details you are looking for.