Identifying a Stuffed Bunny

Does anyone know where I can see a picture and see the price of this stuffed bunny? I have had it for a very long time and I know that it's very beaten up as you can see she's all grey and dirty and her legs are coming off. From what I have seen in pictures from when I was little I believe that she had very light pastel colors like blue and pink and that she was a light colored grey. The insides of her ears were a grayish blue color I believe and her nose was pink. The tag is also hard to read because it's dirty, but I see that it says something about 'harvest moon' which I think is the brand.

Harvest Moon is a company that made stuffed toys. eBay has some for sale here. Hopefully you can find yours. www.ebay.com/.../bn_7024831925

I think yours is from Harvest Moon (A Division of Tri-Russ) which made pieces like yours. Are the ears bendable? They had an Easter line with rabbits like you describe and bendable ears.

There are a number of this brand's items for sale on eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. You may need to check back to find the right colors (they came in other colors also...like white with yellow ears).

They are all over the place in selling prices--some because of the new DIM shipping...so my suggestion is to price out the best one and then verify you are getting it from the seller with the best ratings!

Post back if you find yours!!

Difficult to find an exact item but this one looks similar and this one has been produced for many years - just in different colors, etc.

www.ebay.com/.../230575259497?hash=item35af5b3f69...

www.ebay.com/.../303087612581?hash=item46916df2a5...

It is Harvest Moon that made these. My daughter has one that she drug around with her. It got a hole in it and she cried so my dad operated on it and put on some duck tape to fix it. The eye is missing and the music box no longer works. She got this when she was only 6 months old and just loved this rabbit. I held on to the rabbit and still have it the tag was readable still and it says Harvest Moon on the tag.

When searching eBay, Etsy, PicClick, and Letgo, vary your search like try:

--X inch (the height) plush bunny
--X inch (the height) plush rabbit
--Russ Berrie bunny
--Harvest bunny
--Harvest plush bunny
--Harvest plush rabbit

Sellers usually have no clue how to list these so sometimes you have to dig to find what you want.

There are a bunch of similar bunnies out there for sale at the moment so I hope you can find an exact match!

Be sure to verify the seller's feedback before buying and ASK about smoking/smells if they don't mention it. I have had BAD experiences buying stuffed animals only to them and they REEK of smoke (or other awful smells). Best to ask!!

Post back with updates!

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysSeptember 30, 2019
🍂
🎃