Identifying a Stuffed Toy Cat?

I have had this cat since 2007 and I got her from a yard sale. I was really young when I got her so I cut off the tags and cut off her whiskers foolishly. She is about 10 inches long not including the tail length. Her eyes are chipped because of being in a washing machine countless times. I would be so grateful if someone could help me search the web.

Thank you.

You can write to Gund. Applause and toys r us also made stuffed toys around that time, but they are out of business.

This is an excellent toy forum for vintage toys. They have a section for stuffed toys as well. There have a lot of collectors here that know so much about these types of toys. I would post the item there and I am sure someone on this forum will be happy to help out. www.toycollectornetwork.com/

It looks like it may be a Bearington cat.

There are a number of them for sale on eBay at the moment so if you are looking to get a new one, you may want to see if one matches yours exactly. They came in a variety of sizes.

Just search Bearington Cat and they should come right up!

Hope you agree this is a match! Post back with updates!

Thank you to everyone who commented. I have found her origin. She is a beanie buddy plushie from 1996 . I am so happy that I found what she originally looked like...she is so adorable lol. I couldnt find the name given to her but I have named her buttercup when I was little. Thank you soooo much

That is awesome!! How did you figure it out?

Blessings to you and Buttercup!

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysOctober 28, 2019
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Stuffed-Toy-Cat.html