Identifying a Stuffed Toy

I've been searching for years with no luck. I have an old, very well loved, plush bird I'm looking to identify. His tag says:
International Toys & Novelties.

Thank you for any help.

This company is not in business anymore. The toys I saw on eBay from this company are asking less than $10.

Ive been searching for years on eBay, unfortunately he never comes up.

I know from the age he is from sometime between 1961 and today because the law that makes it have the PA 2388 on it was enacted in 1961. What year did you adopt him?

I can't place the other number on the tag. It could be a Maine law, the other is a PA law.

He does not look like anything I ever sold in a Hallmark store or any other retail store. Do you know if he came from a claw machine or like device--or was a gift from a place like Chuck E Cheese?

He has that vibe to him based on the unusual combo of fur and fabric and the stitching is very loose.

You can ask on the Facebook site doll & toy identification. They can tell you who he is, which then may help you find him if you want to replace him.

If you wanted to sell him, I know that brand and they did not hold their money value in today's market. That is good if you are trying to buy one. Once you know who he is, you may be able to pick one up reasonable on eBay.

Post back what you learn!

Thanks for the info. We got him in the 90s. He may have been from an arcade?? Im looking to get him a new body.. lol..
The real problem is that I guess hes a woodpecker but thats a real tough search. Good old Woody pops up a million times.