Identifying a Stuffed Horse?

My mom bought this for me at a garage sale when I was little. She only remembers it was sometime in mid 80s. I have loved this thing since. His tag is gone, the stuffing in his neck is non-existent, and both of his eyelids are gone. I would love any information about this horse.

Thank you

This is so cute, maybe on social media outlets can help. Offer your pictures on the different social media sites, and wait for answers ! With so many home now, you are bound to get answers to this cute favorite. Good Luck!

Thank you!

This would be a very difficult item to find as there were so many companies that made almost exact type/size and sold millions over the years.
Names like Dakin, Russ, Aurora and many more names that were just made and sold to numerous stores. It would be nice if you could just send a picture to each company and ask your question but, of course, the companies do not usually answer questions like that or maybe just send a 'generic' response.

You can always try sending pictures (and size!) to some of the lost toy forums to see if anyone recognizes your pony. Here are some links but there are others online.

www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/.../

www.facebook.com/.../

offspring.lifehacker.com/how-to-find-a-dupe-of-your-kids-missing...

thank you! I will look into those

In the 1970s, Dakin and Russ both had horses that were similar to yours. I want to say they were 10-12 inches tall and stuffed firmly with batting. If yours has been washed many times it is possible it no longer looks like its original self. You can find many examples of the Russ and Dakin plush online just through google 1970s Dakin Horse or 1970s Russ horse.

Perhaps you will see one that is an exact match based on your memory of how he looked when younger!

Best wishes in your quest!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysApril 16, 2020
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Stuffed-Horse.html