Identifying a Stuffed Rabbit

I'm wondering if anyone knows where this stuffed rabbit is from? I got it back in 2007 as a going away gift from a childhood friend. It doesn't have a tag.

It may be an Aurora bunny. At first I thought it may be a Quizzy (Quizzie--I am not remembering how it is spelled) but I think they were only white with pink, not pink with white. It is possible they had pink and white...just not remembering.

Maybe if you call them 1-562-205-1222 they can tell you if it was one of theirs.

Hope you learn what you have!! Post back with an update!

It is going to be hard to identify without a tag. You could try googling stuffed rabbit images and see if you can find one that looks like yours.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysJuly 22, 2019
📓
🌻
🎂