Keeping Pigeons Off Balcony

They love my balcony. They nest there and are there constantly. No fences can be built because of the structure of the balcony. I've tried everything! Where do I get the spikes? Maybe I can line the balcony ledge.

By Teri

Best Answer

Try tying brightly coloured, long plastic strips to the roof of your balcony, so they flap and make noise. The noise and the motion should scare them away...if not, get one of those big fake owls from the gardening store and hang it out there... that usually scares them off. Good luck.

Anonymous

Putting a plastic owl on balcony is nonsense as I have had one for 6 months and they still come on the balcony. They are a waste of money.

You can buy a very affordable product that wards off pigeons. Go to a hardware store and ask for Pigeon Off or a similar product.

You paint it on the surface that they land on and when they land it starts to burn their feet. End of problem they don't like it of course.