Living Room Curtain Color Advice

I have sea foam green walls and I'm having a terrible time choosing a curtain color. I don't want something too dull or too flashy.

Best Answer

Sea foam green goes well with darker shade ocean green and darker browns like walnut and espresso. It also goes with the pink color called watermelon.

Best Answer

Your furniture is definitely on the dark side but it might be better if we knew if your window was narrow or a good size "picture" window as a larger window could be treated differently.

Have you thought about maybe very, very light green sheers in the center with a nice contrasting color (beige, lighter orange, etc) as outside panels? Maybe you could brighten up the rest with pillows and pictures?

Hi, I would look for sheer curtains in beige, or cream and add a patterned drape on either side with a texture on texture fabric that includes the browns, tans, celadon (soft green like your walls) and maybe a bit of burgundy. Check out walmart, Bed,bath and beyond for ideas.

I would do something with a gold and the green in it.

If cream or beige is too dull for you, look for a print with the green color in it.

What about a silver or gold color? I think gold would look great

My first choice would be seafoam green and light to med gray as an accent color, but since you have brown furniture you could try orange-ish accent colors, I know it sound ugly but I worked it and it was nice.

for me, i would use a very light tan or winter white. or a sheer.....

i think it would match nicely . if you use a color that matches your walls, it will be to much of the same color.

I would go different, I would go with a color that matched your couch more, something like burgundy or rich purple, I think that would add a nice contrast and that color does seem to complement it well.

another thing you can do is go to an online color wheel paletton.com/#uid=1000u0kllllaFw0g0qFqFg0w0aF and check which color goes well with your walls by picking the seafoan green as the indicator

What color is your ceiling? I would go with sheer panels matching that. (It looks like a light shade of gray in the picture).

If it is gray, then maybe sheer white with a second sheer outside panel of the same gray.

I would use white sheers with a darker green drape with a white pattern.

I think a deep forest green would look very nice!