Permed Hair Straight After Being Styled with Curling Iron

My stylist gave me a perm today and it looked cute after he diffused it a bit with some mousse. But then he curled it with a curling iron. No hair spray, no setting spray, but curled it. Now the curls are falling out, but my hair is straight. Should I be concerned, or will they come back with my wash on Saturday? He's an award winning stylist who has been doing perms since the 80s and it was hard to get an appointment in the first place because he's so popular. Not sure what to do, or whether this is normal. Thanks!

Since the stylist did this, he is obligated to fix it. Go back immediately. I'm surprised he did this. You are usually told to leave your hair alone for a few days after a chemical treatment

Yeah, I'm surprised he did that, as well. I'd go back straight away. You can have them wash and dry you and see what happens and have it fixed.

Yes, I'd go back and talk to the stylist and get it fixed on how you'd like it to be!

I've always had naturally curly hair, but whenever I straighten it chemically, it never holds. I sometimes think that it's too much chemical for my hair. I agree with the others and going back and finding out what's up!

Oh goodness. When you get a perm you are not even suppose to style it at all. No gel/mouse or anything in your hair for at least 2 days. And never use a curling iron on freshly permed hair! This is basic info.

I suggest you contact the person who did the perm and ask for some help. I would approach nicely, and not accusatory. He/she needs to know the results of styling and using a curling iron on feshly permed hair.