Repairing a Pneumatic Chair?

Category Chairs
Keeping your office chair working properly, and at the height you need can sometimes be a challenge. This is a page about repairing a pneumatic chair.

My computer chair won't stay up. It goes down with the lever, but not back up when I sit in it. When I turn it on its side and put it up, I sit down and it goes down. Help.

By Sarah

Answers

This tells you how to replace w step by step pics. Contact an office supply business to get the correct part.

www.ehow.com/how_6003307_replace-pneumatic-lift...

I fixed mine this way in about 20 minutes and did not cost me a penny:
www.veshapidze.com/.../

I used an Office Chair Buddy to fix my sinking desk chair. I'm pretty handy, but didn't want to waste time replacing the cylinder. This Office Chair Buddy literally fixed my issue in just a couple of minutes (and that included me opening the package....haha). Got it on Amazon for around $20-$25

www.officechairbuddy.com

The chair raises and lowers by air pressure (I think) or hydraulic (less likely) when a handle is pressed. It fails to remain in the "up" position and sinks to the lowest position when the seat is occupied. Is it repairable ? If so how (manufacturer is unknown)?

Thanx.

By Bewildered Bob

Answers

Might be there is some mechanical problem in the chair. To get it repaired in a better way, you must contact some expert manufacturer and get it done easily. As experts have years of experience in repairing the chair, they can help you in a better way.

You need to replace the cylinder that lets the chair go up and down. Replacement cylinders are available from the manufacturer or eBay. Here is a how-to article. www.ebay.com/.../g.html

Home and Garden Repair Furniture ChairsJuly 24, 2014
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-a-Pneumatic-Chair-2.html