Repairing a Pneumatic Chair

Category Chairs
Keeping your office chair working properly, and at the height you need can sometimes be a challenge. This is a guide about repairing a pneumatic chair.

The chair raises and lowers by air pressure (I think) or hydraulic (less likely) when a handle is pressed. It fails to remain in the "up" position and sinks to the lowest position when the seat is occupied. Is it repairable ? If so how (manufacturer is unknown)?

Thanx.

By Bewildered Bob

Answers

Might be there is some mechanical problem in the chair. To get it repaired in a better way, you must contact some expert manufacturer and get it done easily. As experts have years of experience in repairing the chair, they can help you in a better way.

You need to replace the cylinder that lets the chair go up and down. Replacement cylinders are available from the manufacturer or eBay. Here is a how-to article. www.ebay.com/.../g.html

My computer chair won't stay up. It goes down with the lever, but not back up when I sit in it. When I turn it on its side and put it up, I sit down and it goes down. Help.

By Sarah

Answers

This tells you how to replace w step by step pics. Contact an office supply business to get the correct part.

http://www.ehow  ffice-chair.html

I fixed mine this way in about 20 minutes and did not cost me a penny:
http://www.vesh  repair-20140502/