Rocker Glider Sits Too Far Back When Not in Use

How do I tighten up or repair my rocker glider? When not in use it reclines too far back and smacks the wall, etc. When sitting in it, it comes forward and will rock or recline as you wish; but get up and it slams back into the wall. I have seen many people post this question, but no answers. Anyone?

You don't mention the brand, so this may or may not help you. There are tons of videos on YouTube to fix Lazy Boy products, like this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGYS17hvOzY

If you know the brand, bring up YouTube and put it in the search engine and you will come up with lots of choice.

Best wishes!! Be very careful when making any adjustments to these kind of chairs. They can be quite pinchy if you are not careful and can bruise your fingers and hands! Well, at least if you are like me and on the clumsy side! Safety first!!

I would look under the chair to see the brand name and then contact the manufacturer. There may be a recall on it that causes it to do this.

Hi,

I searched youtube.com. I found the following video that might be of help to you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzebdOPD-qs

I hope you can fix it. These chairs are really nice. I had one for a long time.

Blessings,

---Robyn