Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
This is a great way to use a can of salmon. It can be eaten hot or cold.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can salmon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup bran
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds*
- 1 cup medium white sauce, optional*
*I did not use the white sauce or the sunflower seeds this time.
- Drain salmon, saving the liquid. Mash bones.
- Add milk to the liquid to make a cup.
- Combine all ingredients except white sauce and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until firm.
- The white sauce may be added to the top of the loaf before or after cooking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.