Value of Pig Figurine?

I just dug this up from my yard. There is no makers mark that I can tell, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it ? Maybe it's worth something?

If there are no markings, it is going to be very hard to determine age and value.

It looks like it may have been a class pottery or painting project, but it is hard to tell. The photo is a little dark.

What I can tell you as a long time reseller is there is a market for everything "cheeky" especially if it is pig themed. Call it "making bacon" pig figurine and list it on eBay as a 7 day Sunday to Sunday auction and let the market dictate the value. Start it at 9.99 and let it ride!

There is a market for cheeky figurines!

Ps. They may be Castagna pigs. Still going through my records! If I can confirm, I will post a photo.

Since there are no markings (may have faded from the outdoors), it is very hard to determine. It could be handmade, though. I'll try to research more.

Can you clean it up anymore?
you can post it on Reddit if you have better pictures:
you need one of the back and also the bottom or they may not be able to help you.
This site can be confusing for new members but ask questions if you need help.
www.reddit.com/.../

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesApril 11, 2021
👒
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Pig-Figurine.html