Value of a Giuseppe Armani Capodimonte Figurine?

I would like to know if these are real? I just lost my job and bills need to get paid. Please help me out.

I would take it in to a dealer to see if they are real. Many knockoffs look real.

I am sad to hear of your troubles. I hope things turn around for you quickly!

Yours does look real--this was one of several versions of boys playing poker that was made in the 1980s or 1990s.

As for value and selling it, I don't want to disappoint you but they have lost value in many places. Where I am you can't give them away.

I suggest taking yours to a vintage reseller (best if they specialize in figurines) and see what they are worth in your town.

That said, I can almost guarantee you you have things around your home that have value in the resale world if you need help paying bills.

A few suggestions are:

1. Broken gold and silver pieces--can be quick cash at a place that buys scrap. Gold and silver are doing pretty well now. Do not use pawn shops, but instead try to find reputable jewelry stores or places like we have called Treasure Hunt. They pay the best.

2. If you have current clothing, shoes, purses, wallets, jewelry, places like Plato's Closet, Avalon, and Buffalo Exchange pays cash on the spot. Avalon and Buffalo bought a bunch of my vintage clothing also.

3. If you have books, videos, games and things like that, places like Half Price books also pay cash on the spot.

4. If you have the time or energy to do a yard sale or sell at the flea market, common household items sell the best. I just published a list of 13 here on Thrifty Fun. Here is the link:

www.thriftyfun.com/13-Items-That-Almost-Always-Sell...

At my last yard sale all of my money came from these items...none of my collectibles, in fact I don't even bother taking them out, my bread and butter sales come from stuff that I bought for myself...store fails....it is crazy!

I hope things turn around for you! Post back with an update!

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesSeptember 4, 2019
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Giuseppe-Armani-Capodimonte-Figurine-1.html