Value of a Vintage Dining Table

I have had this table for 40 years, but know nothing of its origin. I have decided to sell it and wonder what it is worth. I have searched for "like" tables, but have found nothing. There are no markings on it. It does have one leaf and the original finish on everything except the top (that has been refinished). The wheel is missing from the center fifth leg. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

This has a 1940s vibe to it.

Without knowing the maker, it is hard for me to give a good value.

I suggest taking these and some additional photos to a reputable vintage store and get their feedback on what it would sell for where you are located. It is an attractive table, but the small damage and refinishing may drop the value. Hopefully the store would handle the sale with a decent consignment split. It is tough to sell large piece online. Post back what you learn!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll let you know what I learn.

Looking forward to hearing what you learn! Thanks!!

It is a lovely piece. However, when we had a house to empty out a few years ago, we found that brown furniture is not in demand.

We actually had to pay people to remove it from the home. I hope you have better luck.