What Breed Is My Chihuahua Mixed With?

I adopted Boba from the Humane Society and he looks handsome and cute. My only concern is when I adopted him he was 6.06 lbs and 12 weeks old. I was told he was a Chihuahua mix. They did not have the history of his past or what breeds his parents are? When I did my research I got to know he is a deer head Chihuahua, but I don't know what Boba can be mixed with? I travel a lot and I want a pet that can fly with me in the carry on pet carrier so I am concerned if he grows bigger than I am expecting. I adopted him a week back. Please help.

He could have some terrier in him. His face and coloring look pure, though.

Boba is a doll baby!!! I want to hug him!!!

It looks like he is mostly chihuahua...love the deer head shape! Love the ears! The paws are super small so whatever he is mixed with, he should stay small. I see a very little bit of min pin in the way he sits. We had a min pin cousin and she sat like that.

Did the vet give you any indication? They are usually good with knowing breed standards and maybe something in the teeth or jaw or hips would jump right out to him or her.

Blessings to you both and happy travels!!

He may be purebred. If there is anything else it may be Min Pin. He should keep his chihuahua size.