Product FinderConsumer Advice

Replacement Parts for Tupperware Shape O Ball Toy

I am looking for replacement parts for a Tupperware Shape O Ball toy.

By kmcb59 from WA

If you are registered on the eBay website, you can find a lot of Tupperware that you can bid on. They also have the vintage Tupperware toys.

Thanks. I saw that on E Bay and the prices are good, however Ithink you have to pay shipping on each piece! I bought a used one and it is missing 3 pieces. Thanks for the ideas. kb

Contact your local Tupperware a Representative for lost & replacement parts.

If you do not have a Tupperware Rep, Im happy to help you with all of your Tupperware needs. You can order replacement parts online, or I can order them for you.

I anyone is looking for a new Shape-O-Toy, we currently have a set on sale that includes this toy, along with Bell Tumblers w/seals and Lil Bowls all for $39 until 11/09/18. The Shape-O-Toy alone retails for $29.50

Colleen
Colleenc.tupperware@gmail.com
www.colcar.my.tupperware.com

Look in the yellow pages or online and get the number to tupperware, or a consultant to get the parts your loooking for, or, wait until yardsale time and scout out the toys at yardsales.

Colleen
Colleenc.tupperware@gmail.com
www.colcar.my.tupperware.com