Caring for a Month Old Puppy

Please help me. I got a Doberman pup (Taz) who is 27 days old. He doesn't drink milk at all. He has been hungry for for 2 days. I am very tense about it. Please give me some suggestions on what and how to feed him.

By Owais M. from Srinagar, Kashmir, India

Have you tried to bottle feed the pup with a half and half mixture of canned milk and water? You can use a regular 4oz baby bottle and nipple for him. You can also soak some puppy chow in the mixture until it is soft and feed that to him from you hand a little at a time.

Use baby bottle with puppy formula. Puppies that young need to eat every 2 hours.

You never explained how you came to have a 27day old puppy. And with no disrespect if any animal irrespective of age has not eaten for two days the sensible thing to do is contact your Veterinarian but to leave one so young with out treatment is disastrous.